+84-8 3500 7222
TUN Travel Self Service
It's easy and completed in a matter of minutes in My Booking
Entry Visa Application
How can I extend my visa when I am in Vietnam?
1. Please send us the scan of your passport and the page containing your current Vietnam visa to our email email@example.com then we will process it with Vietnam Immigration Department to check your information before extending/renewing your visa.
2. We will inform you whether your visa can be extended/renewed as visa extension varies for each case.
3. After that you need to bring these following documents to one of our offices:
* Your original passport
* Temporary residence paper approved by the hotel where you live at or approved by local authorities where you live in (or ward’s Police Unit)
* If you are Vietnamese overseas or your current visa is separate visa, you need to prepare 2 passport sized-photos (4×6 cm) with a straight forward face.
Note: if you are in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi City, we can come in person to pick up your passport at your address on your request.
4. Wait some days to get your passport back together with your new stamped visa.
* You would better extend/renew your visa at least 1 week (for 3 months visa, preferably 2 weeks) before your visa is expired.
* Before you apply for visa extension, your passport must have 2 blank pages at maximum.
* We assist for those extend /renew visa for the first time.
* For tourist and business Visa, this visa extension/renewal is only applicable for 1 month or 3 months (single/ multiple).
* For Diplomatic, Official visas, and other types of visa should be applied through the official agencies or government or business sponsor or contact the Vietnam Immigration Department in person:
- In Hanoi: No. 40A Hang Bai Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
- In Da Nang: No. 7 Tran Quy Cap Street, Da Nang.
- In Hochiminh City (Saigon): No. 254 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.